- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Camperdown Dairy Jersey Milk (whole milk)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 thick slices of white bread
- 100g Camperdown Dairy Butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Dollop Camperdown Dairy Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- Icing sugar
- Combine eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk in a bowl until consistent.
- Soak bread slices in mixture.
- Add half the butter in a pan and fry bread on medium heat until golden brown.
- Once cooked, spread remaining butter between each slice of bread and make a tower of three per plate.
- Top with maple syrup, yoghurt and berries.
- Dust some icing sugar over the top of your towers and enjoy!